My experience with EthernetIP and CIP was limited to the interaction between VTSCADA and Allen-Bradley PLCs. This experience was amazingly straightforward. The CIP driver built into VTSCADA made me complacent and I assumed that it was going to be just as easy when I got started with it in the SEL-RTAC. It wasn’t The goal […]
What JMK Engineering Inc. do?
JMK Engineering Inc is where we work with clients to bring more non-emitting energy online in a safe and reliable manner.
Electrical safety is a nebulous thing, but we define it as the set of systems designed to lower the risks associated with the electrical hazards of shock, arc flash and arc blast, to an acceptable level. In our day-to-day life this is handled for us
An electricity supply network that uses digital communications technology to detect and react to local changes in usage. – Oxford English Dictionary Smart Grid is a concept describing the evolution of the power system. Among the desired future power.
JMK Engineering encourages life long self learning.
To help we developed JMK Academy with learning content targeted at technical professionals in the electrical design industries.
Latest Blog Post
More Recent Articles
- EthernetIP and the SEL RTAC – Tutorial
- In a creative rut but staying project busy – a Newsletter
- Happy 2021! Let’s start this new year with a bang, by … – a Newsletter
- Winter is here – At least in the Northern Hempisphere – Newsletter
- Feasibility Studies for Renewable Projects
- Out of the ordinary – Mini-Hydro Development – Newsletter
- Updating Heating Control – Home Micro Grid
- Electric Thermal Storage
- What is the Point of Common Coupling
- We live in a digital age, but that’s for computers – Newsletter