This course is designed for you to get comfortable with installing and operating with VTScada.
We will go through the process of setting up a simple VTScada application from start to finish.
The course is laid out in four modules.
- Install VTScada on your computer, you will need a windows machine with administrative privledges.
- Create your first application
- Overview of how VTScada works.
- Building your tags.
- Using the Idea Studio to build graphics
- Time saving techniques for tag management
- Everything alarms
- Notebooks (my favorite feature)
- The historian
- Calculation Tags and expressions
- Setup multiple servers
- Configure the VTScada Internet Server