It’s hard to know where to start with all the “free” information on the internet today, who do you trust your time to?
To help I’ve created a free member community where you can ask your questions, respond to articles that I publish and more. You will have access to me directly.
What you get
With this free membership you get the following:
- Commenting and discussion on our published articles.
- Added to our weekly newsletter
- Access to the member only forums (coming soon)
- Access to our white papers as we publish them.
- Discounts on everything in the store from 10% on courses to 50% on webinars
- Videos and downloads on our how-tos.
You may be:
- A recent grad looking for their first job.
- A new employee at an engineer firm trying to figure out AutoCAD, sizing wires, etc
- Maybe you are a professional engineer wanting to learn more about Electrical Safety or Smart Grid
- Free for EVER
- Cancel anytime
- Comment and discussion on our articles
- Instantly added to our weekly newsletter
- Instant access to white papers we produce
- Instant access to the member only forum (coming soon)
- Store discounts – 10%-50% on some items.
Who am I anyway?
You go this far, hopefully you already know a little about me. Its Jeff MacKinnon, but you just call me Jeff. Not sir, Jeff 🙂
I have worked for 100s of clients over the years, from large exporting manufacturers and regional utilities, to single operators and small engineering firms. For the last decade I have worked as a boutique engineering practice and have helped clients execute projects big and small.
I know this business and can help you if you give me a shot. All I ask is for you to be curious and have lots of questions.
If you have any questions about signing up email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll answer. Me, not a assistant or robot, just me.