To ensure that you are getting the best information to do your job, we have started a series of webinars that we present the best information we have and answer all your questions, in real time.
The next day you get a link where you can watch the replay at your convenience.
Certificates of completion
We offer certificates of completion for each of our webinars assuming you attend the live session and ask a relevant question; or participate in the chat. We want to make sure that you are engaging with the presenter rather than just having it on in the background. These certificates will have your registered name, email and indicate 1 PDH has been earned.
Below you can find all the currently scheduled topics and click through to register. If you can’t make the scheduled time, no worries there will be a replay available for at least 30 days after the webinar is completed.
Webinars are on hold for the time being
- May 9, 2019 – Arc Flash Analysis; Scope and Process
- April 25, 2019 – What is Arc Flash
- April 11, 2019 – Applying IEEE 1584.1 with the latest version of IEEE 1584
- Aug 22, 2018 – Arc Flash Analysis Scope and Process
- Aug 1, 2018 – What is Arc Flash and why should you care
- July 18, 2018 – Applying 1584.1 to your arc flash hazard analysis #2